We believe running an organisation should be simpler. We are experts in ensuring you do the things you have to do and simplify or remove those you don’t.
You have systems, policies, processes, software and technology which distracts from growing your business and serving your customers. That’s what we fix.
Some problems we solve
Knowing and following the rules
Inefficient use of your money
Organising your business
Using information effectively
Being more focused with time
Becoming more aware
Who do we work with?
One of our company values is “Better” – we are fanatical about providing a high-quality service to our customers and leaving them delighted with the outputs they receive.
We aspire to work with forward-thinking, flexible, high quality small and medium enterprises who want to do the best not only for themselves but also for their people, their customers and the planet.
To deliver exceptional service means that we can only work with a select group of organisations at any one time.
If you believe your organisation has the desire to work with us to our high standards then we would be delighted to hear from you. It starts with a chat and possibly a coffee where all we are seeking is to understand you, your problems and whether we might be a good fit for each other.
Ready for the next step?
Our service areas
How do we do this?
- Understand what makes your organisation unique, special and valuable.
- Show you where your organisation currently is, clarifying gaps and where it needs to get to.
- Confirm or implement good, simple, clear organisational governance, policies and decision making.
- Matching systems, compliance or sustainability to your existing business plan.
- Identifying and weighting actions by strategic benefit
- Detailed project and task planning.
- Produce and implement simple, sustainable systems, processes, documents and designs.
- Establish practices so that future systems and technology are also simple and sustainable.
- Clear, simple communication to all stakeholders on the nature and benefits of change.
Audit & Assurance
Budgets & Suppliers
Information & Reporting
Support & Expertise
I don't understand what policy is or why we even need it?
Our Policy Management 101 course is the perfect way to get started the right way with policy. Avoid common mistakes, know which policies are needed and why and discover how to write simple, usable policies that add value to your organisation.
Already know which policies you need? Don’t have time to prepare them all yourself? Our business policy collection is a complete set of required and common policies – of course in our simple Gydeline style.
Most regulations, frameworks and certifications require some sort of policy. If you need a hand understanding what these are or if you’re wondering if you’re existing policies are up to scratch then Gydeline can help. Our experts will bring of years of experience to deliver you simplicity and delight.
Book a problem solving call
We enjoy conversations. Book a no obligation, exploratory call to discover if our organisations are a good match and if we can provide the high quality, sustainable outcomes that your organisation needs. If we can help we will. If we can’t we will tell you.
Use the form below to book a free, no obligation, conversation with one of our experts. You’ll be helping us as we love to hear about and understand problems.