As our BCorps certification demonstrates, Gydeline are committed to minimising the organisations impact on the environment and the creation of a sustainable and efficient workplace. This environmental notice seeks to give some simple information about what we are doing to meet this commitment.
- Minimise waste by ensuring operations are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of power.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
This will be delivered by:
- All decisions made by the Company Board are made having considered the Environmental implications.
- Processes are established to minimise, as far as is practical and possible, our “carbon footprint”.
- An Environmental Management System is established and maintained in alignment with ISO14001:2015
- Staying certified to the B Corps Standards and maintaining that compliance through regular reviews and audits
- Committed to certificating to ISO14001:2015 and maintaining that compliance through regular reviews and audits
- All Purchases of goods and services for, and on behalf of the company will be ethical and environmentally sound.
If you would like more information about our commitment to environmental issues then please contact us.
Please also take the time to visit and share this: