Hello and welcome to our special series of Green Elephant interviews during March 2021, supporting the annual B Corps month.
B Corporations, or B Corps for short, are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
Throughout March, we are chatting with key people in companies which have chosen to certify as B Corps and become a Force for Good.
00:31 Interview with Hannah Cox from Better Not Stop
- 00:59 Clubhouse and B Corp BootCamp
- 01:18 Why the name Better Not Stop?
- 03:00 A fathers advice
- 03:38 The big corporate culture
- 04:40 A ‘proper career path’?
- 04:50 Technology is moving so fast
- 05:35 The Road to Happiness
- 07:50 The lesson of patience
- 08:32 How much I don’t know!
- 09:32 Experience shaped the business
- 10:42 A Pending B Corp?
- 13:07 What does Better Not Stop do?
- 14:30 Supporting business through becoming a B Corp
- 15:39 When businesses come to me…
- 18:06 Who are B Leaders and what do they do?
- 19:45 The route to becoming a B Leader
- 21:01 On the job training
- 22:27 What is the value of B Corp?
26:33 Fact or Fake
- Over 1% of the world’s greenhouse gas footprint could be saved by improving how rice is grown (FACT)
- Since 1970, a survey by the World Wildlife Fund has found, that out of 4000 species there has been a 30% reduction (FAKE)
- The average American will spend 5 months of their life in prison (FAKE)
- The average American will spend 5 months of their life in prison (FACT? – NO LINK YET)
- Danone (North America) are the largest B Corp in the world (FACT)
- Haiti, Bahamas, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Benin and Rwanda all have just a single B Corp (FAKE)
- Bolivia & Rwanda have 2 each (FACT)
- With a score of 151.4, Patagonia are the top-scoring B Corp in the world (FAKE)
- AlmaNatura have 153.8, Green Retirement have 162.7! and there may be others. (FACT)
Find Hannah Cox and Better Not Stop here: