Benefits of subscribing
What others are saying
What is it?
The Gydeline compliance software enables small businesses to get compliant in the simplest way possible. In addition to a software dashboard are support and services from Gydeline experts to help you through the process of documenting and completing your compliance.
Why you should use it
Traditionally small businesses have relied their network or specialist advisors to help with compliance. This has been an expensive, risky and uncertain route to compliance. How can you trust the advice is addressing the right things? How do you know they have covered every regulation that applies to you?
It’s all a distraction from growing your business and serving your customers. . .
Here’s where a Gydeline subscription becomes invaluable. For a fraction of the cost of an hour of advisors time per month, Gydeline will provide your organisation with a comprehensive foundation to getting compliant. Here’s what we do:
- Understand your situation with a simple, dynamic assessment tailored to your circumstances
- Provide the specific actions that your organisation needs to take
- Support you every step of the way
- Provide ongoing monitoring and updates via a simple to understand dashboard
Best of all, there’s no risk to your business, you can try it absolutely free for 14 days.
What do you get?
- Software to assess your organisation for over 170 compliances
- Clear, understandable compliance actions
- Compliance database – see what applies to your organisation
- Ability to display “Accredited by Gydeline” badge
- Library of templated policies, process, guides etc
- Online dedicated advice
- Membership of closed, compliance discussion group.
- Downloadable booklets and materials
- 5 printed data protection booklets
- Access to risk and document management courses
- Price fixed for life of subscription
- Free access to all future compliances
- 10% discount on advisory services
- Membership of Gydeline+
- Free access to all future software, course, database and assessment updates
- Free access to all future documents, templates and downloadable materials
For more information on the comprehensive list of compliance covered see our list of basic business compliances.
All prices are quoted excluding VAT:
Demonstrate to your customers, suppliers, partners and regulators that yours is an organisation that takes compliance seriously by displaying the “Accredited by Gydeline” badge.
The accreditation process starts simply and is based on your assessment. Higher levels of accreditation are evidence based and prove that you have taken the steps required to meet regulations and also demonstrate best practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It provides full access to the Gydeline software.
The 14 day free trial includes all the software components of the full version. Templates, Booklets and additional support are provided once you become a subscriber.
The monthly subscription you pay when signing up to Gydeline is fixed for the entire term of that subscription. This could last many years if you maintain a continuous subscription.